@cokemonster 呃发现自己好像说了废话!刚查了一下 重生48,dlc1:38,dlc2:36,忏悔50
@cokemonster 我买的不是捆绑包,一共一百多的样子好像
#長園話姥
有個巧克力牌子叫「我親愛的」(不打廣告故意不寫法語原文),內嵌櫻桃酒及半片櫻桃,咬炸巧克力外殼時酒精溢出來,混合嚼爛的櫻桃肉,巧克力份量變得虛無,或像缺少一塊,讓人想再嚼一塊。我就這樣再拿起一塊。
可那是精準計算的,慾望是精準計算出來的。所謂創造消費,計算好我們欲足未足的慾望,以此為單位。
難怪叫「我親愛的」。
@belthronding 这个角度头型好好看!(
是昨天去逛方所的时候拿到的诗,很喜欢,因为是免费自取的,所以擅自分享一下。
Pocket-sized Feminism
口袋里的女性主义
by Blythe Baird
作者:Blythe Baird
翻译:南燕、华仔、佩索阿
The only other girl at the party
聚会里的另一个女孩
is rantingabout feminism.
在高喊女性主义
The audience: a sea of rape jokes and snapbacks and styrofoam cup
观众席充斥着黄段子,足球,啤酒瓶
and me.
以及我。
They gawk at her mouth
他们粗鲁地盯着她的嘴,
like it is a drain clogged with too many opinions.
就像在盯着一个异想天开的下水道。
I shoot her an empathetic glance and say nothing.
我给了她同情的一瞥,什么也没说
This house is for wallpaper women.
这间房子只为性感花瓶开放
What good is wallpaper that speaks?
而花瓶不需要说话。
want to stand up,but if I do,
我想站起来,但如果我站起来了
whose coffee table silence will these boys rest their feet on?
这群男孩会把他们的脚搁在哪张沉默的咖啡桌上?
I want to stand up, but if I do,
我想站起来,但如果我站起来了
what if someone takes my spot?
要是其他人占了我的位置该怎么办?
I want to stand up, but if I do,
我想站起来,但如果我站起来了
what if everyone notices I've been sitting this whole time?
要是有人注意我之前的沉默该怎么办?
I am guilty of keeping my feminism in my pocket
我愧于把我的女性主义揣在我的口袋里
until it is convenient not to, like at poetry slams
直到方便的时候才拿出米,比如诗歌朗诵比赛
or my women's studies class.
或者我的女性研究课程。
There are days I want people to like me more than I want to change the world.
有时比起我想要改变这个世界,我更希望大家喜欢我
There are days I forget we had to invent
有时我忘记了我们被迫发明出
nail polish to change color in drugged drinks
沾到被下药的饮料会变色的指甲油,
and apps to virtually walk us home at night
和防止跟踪尾随的手机软体
and mace disguised as lipstick.
和伪装成口红的电击棒。
Once, I told a boy I was powerful
曾经,我告诉过一个男生我很强大,
and he told me to mind my own business.
他让我管好自己的事,
Once, a boy accused me of practicing misandry.
曾经,一个男生指责我宣扬厌男,
You think you can take over the world?
“你觉得你能掌控世界吗?〞
And I said No, I just want to see it.
我说,“不,我只是想看看这个世界”
I just need to know it is there for someone.
我只是想确信这个世界是为某人敞开的
Once, my dad informed me sexism is dead
曾经,我的爸爸告诉我性别歧视早己绝迹
and reminded me to always carry pepper spray in the same breath.
同时又提醒我防狼喷雾不离身
Ne accept this state of constant fear as just another part of being a girl.
我们接受了恐惧成为女孩日常生活的一部分
We text each other when ve get home safe
女性朋友们到家后要互报平安
and it does not occur to us that our guy friends do not have to do the same
而男性朋友们却不需要这么做
You could saw a woman in half and it would be called a magic trick
你们可以欣赏一个女人当众被“锯〞成两半,将它称为 “魔术,
That's why you invited us here,
这就是你们邀请我们米这个聚会的原因
isn't it?
不是吗?
Because there is no show without a beautiful assistant?
因为少了美女助手表演就没看头了
We are surrounded by boys
我们被男生们包围着
who hang up our naked posters
那此墙上挂着我们的裸体海报的男生
and fantasize about choking us,
那此幻想着扼住我们喉咙的男生
and watch movies we get murdered in.
那此观赏我们在电影中被谋杀的男生
We are the daughters of men who warned us
父辈们让我们警惕
about the news
那些新闻事件
and the missing girls on the milk carton
那些牛奶盒上的寻人启事
and the sharp edge of the world.
和这个世界的危险
They begged us to be careful.
和我们说:
To be safe.
注意安全
Then told our brothers
却和我们的兄弟说:
to go out and play.
玩得开心
@ProbablyADogPic dog indeed
分享看论文时遇到的奇妙东西 2 鹅🦢
这个鹅鹅画得好可爱,是夫妻鹅。
老婆鹅会煽动老公鹅去攻击不喜欢的邻居鹅,成功了两鹅就聚在一起大声bb,称之为«триумфальный крик»,俗称——胜利嚎叫。
另外鹅鹅对成功的定义是“痛殴老婆不喜欢的鹅,或至少没有惨败”。
成功——至少没有惨败,谢谢鹅鹅的人生哲学。